Sunday 9 September 2007

Miracle Cure

So this be mine new blog.
Ooh, nice font!

Lol.

Okay, so I've had a blog before, on Tabulas. It didn't work out. Granted, I was, like, 14 and most of my posts were attention-seeking ramblings about self-harm and drunken sprees. That, or quiz results.

Now, at the sober age of almost 18, I can look down at my previous self. And slap the 21-year-old who is waiting to do the exact same thing.

Anyways, I already have a blog on myspace. I use it occasionally. Not really, a lot, though, because having a "real" blog on Myspace is like laughing at a joke no-one else finds funny. In a high school cafeteria.

Ah, it's so good to be able to use my Americanisms again without having some skinhead punk come up to me and slag me off for being "too American".

Haha.

It's so silly. I'm not one or the other. I'm not anything but me.

Hm. I'll post again when I have something to say.

No comments: